Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trying to "redo" my blog. You know change the background, banners, etc. Mind boggling! Anyway, Cooper, Dean, and I are enjoying our summer. I have been off from school and loving my extra time with Coop. He cracks me up with his wit and charm. Just like his Daddy! We have adopted a bit of an attitude lately, but we are dealing with that with a lovely "time out" chair in our front foyer... Which seems to be used quite often.
I am indulging myself this weekend with a Girls Trip to the beach! I cannot wait. I have never been away with the girls since Cooper has been born. So I figured it was about time. After our (Mine and Coop's) Beach trip in May, I am looking forward to going "alone" this time! I do, however, feel slightly guilty that I am vacationing without my husband and child... But a Wise Women (namely my Step-Mom, or "Bonus-Mom" have you) told me, "Every women needs time away. Away from work, husband, kids and all the other stuff of everyday life!" So here goes... I'll let you know how the weekend goes!

1 comment:

  1. Like the new look..thought you had given up on the world of blog...glad to see you back! I love, love, love 'bonus Mom'..sounds so much nicer than step mother!

    ReplyDelete